When to Buy a Manual Breast Pump
Breastfeeding your baby is known to be the best way to up bring your child into this world, but many mothers today find it difficult to breastfeed their child directly due to flow, skin issues, infections & other unfortunate reasons. Let’s not prevent your baby’s birthright to have breast milk.
If you are considering a breast pump, here’s why an Electric Breast Pump would be beneficial for you:
The Pumping Frequency
If you don’t plan to pump every single day, you can easily get by with a manual breast pump.
Dr. Gym Manual Breast Pump
- BPA Free
- Comfortable and quicker pumping
- More comfortable expressing position for easier milk flow
- Soft massage cushion with a warm feel for gentle stimulation
- Unlike with other pumps, you don’t have to lean forward to ensure all your milk ends up in the bottle and not on you.
- No spills and no back pain.
- Natural latch-on to easily combine breast and bottle feeding
- Lightweight and compact design
What comes in the box
- Manual Breast Pump
- BPA Free New Born Feeding bottle with Lid and Teat